HealthTips7 respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures below.
Submitting a DMCA notice
If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you may submit a DMCA notice to us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notice to [email@example.com].
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification by providing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside the United States, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notification to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
HealthTips7 reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy or how to submit a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please contact us at [email@example.com]
Last updated: [18.03.2023]